Monday, July 23, 2012

Hot Days

Hot days make for slow accomplishment here. I look at my last post and realize that we accomplished very little of what we had planned on doing and I fear we will accomplish even less in the last three weeks of freedom.

The pumpkins did get planted and until the grasshoppers found them yesterday, they were pretty happy on their scorching hillside. I really hate to use chemicals on them, but I have some seven spray and suppose I will go spray in a bit. A friend suggested dippel but I haven't found it here.

Jack has been busy with a little side job of transferring old home movies for someone we know and needs to finish that up and we are on standby to keep a friend of Isabella's when his mom goes to the hospital to have a baby. In the meantime, we want to do a little geo caching. We have done almost none in the last several months. We still need to take Bell to a water park. I also really need to make an appointment with our friend Misti to get my hair "banged." It at least needs a few inches whacked off, but I am considering something a lot shorter. Last time I got that urge it ended up being about 2 inches long. I don't think that was my style, but I am tired of all this long mess. Jack will have to go do some training in Clinton for a few days and I suppose I really need to go get my room in order at school.

Somehow, even with all this to do, when it is hot, I don't even have the umph required to take Bell down the hill to the lake every evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment